35 Minute to
Win It Games
Elf Birthday Party Ideas
Fun Elf themed party games, activities and fun ideas for kids,
tweens and teen parties.
Elf Party Games
North Pole Scurry
Hang the Candy Cane
Candy Cane Pick Up
Once a player has picked up a candy cane, he/she can put it in his/her pile. The player with the most candy canes in his/her pile after one minute wins!
Candy Cane Pass
For more fun Christmas themed party games see our
Elf Party Activities
White Elephant Gift Exchange
Elf Party Favor Ideas
Buddy the Elf Quotes and Sayings
Here are our favorite 24 Buddy the Elf quotes and sayings. Use them as fun signs around the party area or make a fill in the blank quiz for a fun icebreaker party game.
1. “I just like to smile, smiling’s my favorite.”
2. “I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.”
3. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!”
4. “Buddy the Elf, what’s your favorite color?”
5. “I’m singing! I’m in a store and I’m singing!”
6. “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.”
7. “This place reminds me of Santa’s Workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me.”
8. “Have you seen this toilets? They’re ginormous!”
9. “Santa! Oh, my God! Santa’s coming! I know him! I know him!”
10. “You stink! You smell like beef and cheese, you don’t smell like Santa.
11. “You sit on a throne of lies!”
12. “So, good news—I saw a dog today.”
13. “Francisco! That’s fun to say! Francisco. Frannn-cisco. Fran-cis-cooo.”
14. “Son of a NUT-cracker!”
15. “It’s just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture.”
16. “Deb, you have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card.”
17. “You did it! Congratulations! World’s best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It’s great to be here.
18. “I think you’re really beautiful and I feel really warm when I’m around you and my tongue swells up. So… do you want to eat food?”
19. “I thought maybe we could make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands.”
20. “I planned out our whole day. First we’ll make snow angels for a two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle.”
21. “Why don’t you just say it? I’m the worst toy-maker in the world? I am a cotton-headed ninny-muggins!”
22. “What about Santa’s cookies? I suppose ‘parents’ eat those, too?”
23. “I’m sorry I ruined your lives, and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.”
24. “There’s room for everyone on the Nice List!”
We've listed our favorite kids birthday party ideas, tips, cool party themes,
bday party celebration ideas and advice for kids birthday parties sent in by parents with years of experience - we refer to them as the experts!
Fun birthday party, party planning and ideas that are affordable and really work for boys and girls, kids, tweens and teenage parties. Kids games, Real simple and cheap birthday party ideas for kids for home parties.
Share A Birthday Idea
© Kelula 2007 - 2017