1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Butter
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
9 cups Crispix cereal (any flavor) or Chex cereal
1-1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
1. Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a
microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 1 minute then stir to blend thoroughly. Add 1/2
tsp. vanilla. Stir well.
3. Place cereal in a very large bowl.
4. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and
toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets covered with the
5. Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal
and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well.